Saturday, April 14, 2012

Double Page Spread Research


This double page is from a smaller free regional magazine. This is an interview with a paralympics medallist. I like the lay out of this. It is mostly text with two images. I like how the text is sectioned into small paragraphs so it doesn't seem to much to read so the readers stay interested.




This double page spread is from Gallery magazine a more upper class regional magazine. This feature is about a shop and about some of the items that they sell. I suppose this has an equal amount of text and images.


Also this double page spread is from the same Gallery magazine. This is an article. I like the use of images and how its positioned with the text on one side and the images on the other page.


This final one is from the same magazine as the first double page spread. I like this one since it is a Christmas edition one, just like my one. This is meant to be a interview with Santa which i think is really good. It seems to be aimed at children as well as adults, even though the magazine is for adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment