Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Double Page Spread Drafts

This is my first idea of what i want my double page spread to look like. It is an interview so columns of text is obvious. This is just a rough lay out plan.



This is my second draft which is followed from my rough plan. I have places the text and the images where i planned too. I'm not sure whether i like this layout. Or maybe its the colour, i decided to go a cream beige colour rather than just the plain white but I'm not sure if it works very well. I have the interview worded and the images ready. I took the images on my camera on my IPhone.



This is the same one as above, however i tried having the background black. I don't think it looks as good as i thought it would. The images get lost and it seems dull and boring. I think i will try and position the text and images different and have a play about with the colour



I then tried to use one large picture on one side of the page then have the text on the other side, however it looks really messy and untidy. I don't think you can have an interview with a photographer and only include one image of 'their work'



I then tried to position the images on the other side of the page. I like the way they are positioned however they don't fit on the page very well. And also i don't think its practical to have the images first, i think its better to read the interview then see the images

No comments:

Post a Comment