Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Final Billboard

This is my final billboard. I have lightened the colour of the background so its not as overpowering. I also adjusted the position of the 'Manx Experience' which i think looks a lot better. The 'Expericence' was a bit squashed before so i just widened it a tad. I think this would catch attention with the big image of the front cover and also the silver and red go well together. I saw from the beginning that it is more practical to have a larger image of the 'product' like other adverts on billboards they have a good size image of the product that they are actually selling rather than just most of it being text. I think i have a little too much text, however i haven't seen a advert for a magazine so I'm not sure the amount of the text they had. But i think that all the text is relevant information.

No comments:

Post a Comment